Friday, November 4, 2011

Currently

Pages read this week: 150
Books reading: Her Mother's Hope By: Francine Rivers

Favorite Sentences:
I walked home by myself, gazing up at the great beyond, thinking about how love never really dies. It’s always out there, leaving a twinkling trail to another place where you can go and rest when you need to forget that things really do happen when you least expect them. And sometimes, those things can change your life forever.  ~Whistling in the Dark
My arms were covered in scratches and had bled a little so I licked my finger and cleaned them off and thought God would have done a better job if he had made blood taste like Three Musketeer bars.  ~Whistling in the Dark
)Marta was about to have her baby and she had her daughter, Hildemara, go get their mean neighbor for help.) "Did you talk to Mrs. Miller?" "Yes Mama." "What did she say, Hildemara?" "Congratulations." ~Her Mother's Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment