Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whistling in the Dark!!

so im only on like the 4th chapter in this book but its pretty good. it was kinda sad in the beginning. it is from the point of view of Sally. and in the beginning her dad dies in a car crash. soon after that her mom is desprate and marries a jerk. they move out of their farm and into a new neighborhood and meet some new people. that is kind like me! and less than 2 weeks til my house will be finished! i cannot wait. it will be my 4th house of the year. i cant wait to be somewhere and be able to just stay there. it looks really nice so far. i went there on sunday and a lot was done. the only things left seem to be the carpet, toilets and sinks and stuff like that, and the lights which was half way done when we were there sunday. my room is kinda bright. i like it because its bright and happy in there and i like happy things. but its almost too bright. but i dont want to tell my mom because she painted the happy room (sun room) the same color and i dont want her to be stressed about anything else. but i really dont care all that much. i just want my own room where i can finally unpack my boxes. living in a rental house is no fun. especially when you live out of boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment