Friday, September 16, 2011

Currently

But still I owed it to myself not to be kind to him, not to pour his sake into his cup if I could spillit on his leg instead. ~Memoirs of a Geisha

She is saying this about the guy who sold her to become a Geisha. She thought that she was about to see him and was planning her revenge.

Then I realized what was really the matter. The teapot was empty. What was more, it had been empty even when I'd picked it up. ~Memoirs of a Geisha

There is a man that makes her really nervous whenever hes around. She was pouring him a drink and she thought that he was staring at her beautiful arm, but he was just staring because the pot was empty.

"Go take a bath," she said to me. "You've been perspiring a good deal, and your makeup hasn't held up." It was a warm day, you see, and I'd been working very hard. ~Momoirs of a Geisha

No comments:

Post a Comment