Thursday, September 1, 2011

the spellman files

I finished the book this week! The ending was definitely not what I expected. During the whole book every once in while it would go back to an interview with Izzy and a detective.  They were trying to figure out what happened to her sister. But Izzy was pretty much telling her whole life story. She really wanted to quit her family’s business but her parents would only let her if she solved one more case. So they gave her a case. The case turns out to be really weird. She keeps coming up with more questions than answers. But, when she finally comes up with the final answer to all of her questions, I was surprised. But I’m not giving anything away! I’m not sure I would be very good at her job. She has to be sneaky and questions people about their personal life which is just weird. Her family even does that to her. They put a listening device in her room to listen to her. I would not like that at all if my family did that to me. I’m fine with telling them anything, but they have to ask me about it. That family has a privacy issue that really needs to be taken care of.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. your favorite sentence about being broke up with after a nap makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete