Friday, September 23, 2011

Favs

My favorite sentences:
“You can’t break up with me right after I take a nap” “Why not?” “Because if you do, I will forever associate naps with being broken up with.” ~The Spellman Files
This one is one of my favorites because i just think its funny.
But still I owed it to myself not to be kind to him, not to pour his sake into his cup if I could spill it on his leg instead. ~Memoirs of a Geisha
I think this one is funny too. She doesnt really like this man all that much and she is supposed to be super proper with everyone, but she doesnt want to be with this guy.
"Tonight, I feel like my whole body is made out of memories." ~Love is a Mix Tape (Frances's sentence)
I stole this one from Frances's blog. I just think this one is cute.
 
Pages this week: 100
Books this week: Memoirs of a Geisha

No comments:

Post a Comment